The Civil Engineer is responsible for preparing structural engineering plans and calculations for residential, commercial and multi-use facilities.
- Preparing construction reports and drawings, processing and analyzing data;
- Structural design and analysis of timber, aluminum, steel and concrete structures;
- Field investigation of existing facilities;
- Prepare structural engineering permit packages;
- Communicate with Clients, Engineering Staff and Building Departments;
- Strong computer skills including ACAD or REVIT, RISA, Enercalc, and various related Engineering software;
- Be knowledgeable of the California Building Code and Code Referenced Standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and interaction;
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed;
- Ability to work independently, and in a team setting;
- Holds an F.E. certificate. PE preferred with 2-3 years experience
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation;
- Attractive benefits package;
- 401(k) savings plan;
Work schedule may occasionally be modified during peak production times.
Location: Roseville, CA
Compensation: $$ depending on qualifications and experience. 40 hours/week, M-F 8-5pm
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please send resumes to email@example.com